Sarkodie's true fans ain't angry -- they are rather making mockery of each other.
|Reactions to Sarkodie's "Sarkoholics"|
Since Sarkodie dropped the fan awaited "Sarkoholics", Twitter hasn't been at arrest especially when it appeared that some names were missing.
But his true fans ain't angry -- they are rather having fun by making mockery of each other. We have gathered top 10 tweets that would make your day.
Check them out!
1. When Ghanaian bloggers hear he has dropped something.
Immediately @sarkodie drop song p3— #NonfaKING™ (@ajeezayGH) August 3, 2016
GHANA bloggers be like 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👇
abeg ooo is a joke 😂😂😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/WwB8PRbVxg
2. When you didn't hear your S/O
3. Waiting to hear your name?
4. You missed the action, huh!
When you wake up to hear @sarkodie mention fans names on his latest track but you were asleep to even tweet.🙆😭🏿 pic.twitter.com/ca9IA4eDoV— A. S. K Sam (@LyricalSam) August 3, 2016
5. Next time, bruh!
6. Even 'Shoalin' Lilwin was mad
7. Mahama didn't get S/O this time
8. This is the queue waiting for their S/O
9. His name missing in the roll call
10. When the track is ending and your name is still missing
*Me when I realized the track was coming to an end and I still didn't hear my name*@sarkodie next time s3n? pic.twitter.com/s7teZR93Sd— Khaled (@AfiFaidoo) August 3, 2016